As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
If you’re in the process of registering your Aventon bike or need the serial number for warranty purposes, locating it is crucial.
The serial number on your Aventon bike is a unique identifier that can help with various administrative tasks, including warranty claims and theft recovery.
Here’s a guide to help you find the serial number on your Aventon bike.
Step-by-Step Guide For Finding Serial Numbers On Aventon Bikes
1. Check the bottom bracket
- The most common location for the serial number on Aventon bikes is the bottom bracket shell. This is the part of the frame where the pedals and crankset are attached.
- Turn your bike upside down to expose the bottom of the frame.
- Look for a set of numbers and letters etched or stamped onto the bottom bracket. The serial number is typically a combination of letters and numbers.
2. Inspect the chainstay
- In some Aventon bike models, the serial number is located on the underside of the chainstay. The chainstay is the part of the frame that extends from the bottom bracket to the rear wheel.
- Check for any markings, engravings, or labels on the chainstay.
3. Review the Head Tube
- On certain Aventon models, the serial number is located on the head tube, which is the part of the frame that connects the front fork to the bike frame.
- Look for any numbers or letters on the head tube, near the top or bottom.
4. Consult the Owner’s Manual
- If you have the owner’s manual that came with your Aventon bike, it may contain information about the serial number’s location.
- Refer to the manual for specific instructions on where to find the serial number on your particular bike model.
5. Contact Aventon Customer Support
- If you’re still having trouble locating the serial number, don’t hesitate to reach out to Aventon’s customer support.
- They can provide guidance and request additional information to assist you in finding the serial number.
Remember, the serial number is a crucial piece of information, so take note of it and keep it in a safe place. It’s also a good idea to register your bike with Aventon for warranty purposes and to aid in recovery in case of theft. Always follow any specific instructions provided by Aventon for your particular bike model.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.